Question about HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Either I'm just incapable, or the memory cards from my camera just do not fit! I am having a fit because I can't seem to put the scan disks into my hp2175 printer. Help
All memory cards are different from each other. some of them may look like the same. some needs an adapter as alomost the same size as them just like the sony memory stick duo for example.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Mar 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 30, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3940 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Jun 30, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: