Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
I have some problems
- Folder option in my comps was hidden. How to solve it
- My comp RAM often show that it was 512mb, However, the actual was 736mb
- How to remove all of Run history
1. Start > Control Panel > Tools > Folder Options > View > under 'hidden files and folder' check <show hidden files and folders 2. Use the MaxPhysPage entry and add the following line in the [386Enh] section of the System.ini file. MaxPhysPage=<736> 3. Start > Run. Type regedit and hit enter. Open HK_C_U>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>RunMRU. On the right side, right click on the program you want to delete and click Delete. Click Yes to confirm.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Thats is virus...you need a updated virus guard to clean it.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Open Folder Options in Control Panel.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click Appearance and Themes, and then click Folder Options.
On the View tab, under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.
For Windows Vista and 7:
1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clickingAppearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.
May 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2009 | Sony 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Mar 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Oct 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
May 29, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 23, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Nov 25, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: