An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Konica 2223 Developer Calibration
Hello sir;The procedure for developer replacement as follow;
1, power off, press 4&7 while turn on the power.
2, enter 51 then hit start
3, press "stop/clear" key to end of out put.
4, turn power off and back on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Developing unit problem, check the developer(black powder) if enough or sometimes is old full of paper dust. After replacement of developer perform calibration TDS . If p27 still appear replaced developing sensor( under it).
Unfinished calibration. have you had the developer and drum recently replaced. I believe what happen was the developer replacement procedure was not followed, or the control board drum sensor have a problems/developer unit. Have a Konica Minolta Technician look at it. When was last PM performed.
Hello sir ; after you replace developer you have to calibration, the procedure as follow; press "#", "interrupt","clear", "interrupt" the window will go dead, then enter 24 press start, enter 2 press start. machine will running about 3 min. DO NOT INTERRUPT DURING CALIBRATION !!!
P26 or P27 at power up or during copier operation.
1. Open connection from the TDS sensor to the main CB or lack of developer. The TDS output is abnormal (0.2V DC or lower).
Verify that the sensor output is above 0.2V DC by monitoring CN6-A9 on the main CB while running the main motor in diagnostics (47 mode, output code 40).
Repair any poor connections to the TDS sensor and supply developer if necessary.
2. Code occurs after resetting the PM counter and P26 occurs if machine is powered OFF/ON, because the L-detect (TDS) adjustment was not performed
1. Open the front panel
2. Pull out the toner cartridge
3. Unscrew the blue screw that fixed the developing unit to machine base
4. Pull out the developing unit
5. Unscrew two screws above the developing unit and one in the bottom middle.
6. Take out the toner cartridge housing
7. Pour the developer
8. Reverse these steps to re assembly the developing unit.
9. Turn on the machine
10. Execute developer calibration, follow these steps :
[#] [INTERUPT] [C] [INTERUPT]  [START]  [START]
11. Wait until the calibration finished and
12 Press [CA]
I wish I could help you, You need to call for service for your copier. An authorized dealer or Konica minolta branch service in your area. You might need a fuser unit that the upper separating claws disloge or broken, exit paper detect actuator is broken or disloged, or you need a new developer.
Theres a service code to run the calibration program to reset the colors. It should be ran by a technician because that machine is very picky about running the procedure the right way. If someone shortcuts it, it makes a big mess.
With three error codes on the screen, it won't be something easy on your end to clear it.
You have a toner detect problem.You will probably need to replace the TDC sensor in the developer unit.If you want you might be able to check the data control,mode 47-01&02.or 47-57 for the toner level power signal.