An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: pic`s wrong colors
You need to check
1) same color ink of the cartridge almost empty, change a new ink cartridge or refill the color ink (there is only one ink cartridge)
2) the cartridge ink channel dryer and constipated, take out the cartridge put the bottom surface touch down clean water (a little) 1 hr, then set back if the cartridge has enough ink.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Black ink is an essential part of the printing process. The black color is only made by the black cartridge, the color cartridge does make "black".
One or more optional photo cartridges may be available, depending on your printer model.
Use the photo cartridge with a tri-color cartridge for best-quality color photos and graphics, and sepia or antique photos.
Choose a gray photo cartridge to print black and white photos with truer grays and richer blacks.
If you have a monochrome option, I would use that.
I'm guessing that your old black and white photo's (which I'm thinking you scanned in may have a sepia tinge which the printer is emphasizing, and if you only want black/white prints, no need to print with colour.
First you need to check that the printer has the same problem with a new cartridge, otherwise may be a cartridge problem. After this try doing a nozzle cleanup. You will find the option on printer properties in control panel, or opening canon software from start menu. If after this you still have the problem then you should open the printer and clean the waste ink well and printer head.