Question about Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Nextar MA933A – Deleting Playlists
There are a couple of different ways to approach this problem.
You could 1. connect the Nextar to your computer
2. Double-click My Computer
3. Double-click the icon that corresponds to the Nextar – this is going to be different for every computer – some will have an actual Nextar icon, some will display it as USB Mass Storage Device, and others will list it as a Removable Drive – if it is listed as a Removable Drive, you can find the right one by double-clicking each removable drive until it gives you a new window with folders labeled Music, etc.
4. Enter the Music folder and Delete the folder that corresponds to the playlist that you want to delete
If that set of methods fails, or your mp3 player does not allow you to view the contents of the drive:
1. Go to the MSC menu
2. Press MENU button
3. When you see a song displayed in the LCD, press the Play key to pause the song
4. Once song is paused, press the MENU button
5. Select “Delete File,” and select the songs you want to delete
6. Use the Menu left/right keys to toggle between “Yes” delete and “No” don’t delete
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2011 | Apple iPod nano 5th Generation
Apr 29, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 08, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 05, 2010 | Sony NWZB135F MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Aug 12, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Sep 26, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Sep 24, 2008 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: