a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi, this is what that code is telling you, also do you have a code on the screen when switched on let me know if you do if you dont ill tell you at the end of this post how to get an error code so i can tell you exactly what the problems is.
Section 4 is flashing red - Hardware Failure / \ \ /
The Specific Type of hardware failure can be determined by the error code displayed on the screen. If the screen is blank or you would like additional information follow the instructions for determining the secondary error code in the section below
here is how to get the secondary code for me. The specific type of hardware failure can be determined by a "hidden" error code
* Turn the xbox 360 on, and wait till the 1 red lights are flashing. * Press and hold the sync up button (the small white one), while holding that button press the eject button. * The LEDs will now blink the first number in the code ( so 1 red light may be lit so write this down). * Release the eject button and press it again.( it will then change the red lights and maybe 2 will be lit up write this down also) * The LEDs will now blink the second number of the code. * Release the eject button and press it again. * The LEDs will now blink the third number of the code. * Release the eject button and press it again. * The LEDs will now blink the forth number of the code. * Release the eject button and press it again. * The LEDs will go back to the 1 red flashing lights.
so what you need to do is this, when the 1 red light comes on hold down the little white sync button and keep holding it down all the time, now whilst your holding that little white button down on the front of xbox press the eject button but keep holding the white button down now write how many lights are lit up and this is the 1st number in the code, so keep holding the white button down dont let go of this white button then press and let go of the eject button again and write how many lights are lit up whilst still holding the white button down, now do this 4 times all together and you will end up with something like this written down 4402
once you have this four digit code send me a message back with the code then i can tell you exactly what the problem is and what you can do to try and solve the problem
let me know how you get on or if you need further assistance ok
1. Set the cycle knob to any "X" (reset) position 2. Press and hold the Pre-wash and the Start buttons at the same time. While still holding these buttons, turn the unit on by pressing the On/Off button 3. Keep holding the Pre-wash and the Start buttons until the digital display comes on (about 5 seconds) The digital display will show 00 for no faults or will show a fault code. To end the test program turn the washer off at any time
When the power light comes on and then goes out, on the front of the set press both the MENU and INPUT buttons at the same time and hold them both in for at least 5 seconds and then release both buttons.
The power light will blink a 2 digit error code and repeat it at least 5 times.
The most common error will be 2 blinks, 2 blinks- a pause and then it will repeat it for a total of at least 5 times.
To get it to repeat this--you have to unplug the set, try to turn it on again and repeat the process.
The error codes are to try to narrow down where the problem is.
Let me know what you find and I will tell you what it means.
If this told you something you did not know rate this solution as very helpful.
Hi " reset it : hold the 'start' button until all lights display, then press 'start' again. hold the 'start' and 'on/off' button together until it reads d-end or d-off. it doesnt always work 1st time so keep tryingater will leak into the gearcase shaft and ruin it OR take the front panel off the bottom and the error code manual is inside. Mine says a ccu replacement for the F-01 code
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
turn on the copier and quickly press * (with the little head around it) then 2 and 8 at the same time, then the * again... this should put you in service mode. now press copier >funtcion>clear>err>ok. now turn the copier off and back on, If the code comes back call your service local service tech.