Question about OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
How can I print a test from the printer?
To perform the Font Sample Test, follow this procedure.
1. Verify that continuous feed paper is installed.
2. Verify that the ribbon is correctly installed.
3. Verify that the width of the installed paper matches the paper width menu setting.
4. Power OFF the printer.
5. Press LINE FEED as you power ON the printer.
6. The test will print.
7. To stop the test (at any time), press SELECT.
8. When the two page test is complete, the SELECT lamp will turn OFF.
9. Press SELECT to place the printer ON-LINE.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Please select in your front menu "DELETE YOTUP KITTY" and clean your soup bowl. Tags: bolimico, patetico, lastima.
Posted on Nov 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 08, 2015 | Ricoh Aficio SP8200DN Laser Printer
Feb 08, 2011 | HP Designjet 110plus nr InkJet Printer
Jun 26, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | IBM 6400-I2S Matrix Printer
May 22, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6350/YDT Laser Printer
Oct 14, 2008 | Epson TM T88 Thermal Printer
Sep 05, 2007 | HP LaserJet 5000 Printer
Aug 24, 2007 | Canon BJC 4300 InkJet Printer
1,062 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!