Question about OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
How can I print a test from the printer?
To perform the Font Sample Test, follow this procedure.
1. Verify that continuous feed paper is installed.
2. Verify that the ribbon is correctly installed.
3. Verify that the width of the installed paper matches the paper width menu setting.
4. Power OFF the printer.
5. Press LINE FEED as you power ON the printer.
6. The test will print.
7. To stop the test (at any time), press SELECT.
8. When the two page test is complete, the SELECT lamp will turn OFF.
9. Press SELECT to place the printer ON-LINE.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Please select in your front menu "DELETE YOTUP KITTY" and clean your soup bowl. Tags: bolimico, patetico, lastima.
Posted on Nov 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2011 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Apr 16, 2010 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Feb 04, 2008 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
1,071 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!