Question about Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Printer
1. When I pressed the ON button and it did not light up...
2. the carriage under the glass is in the middleI
I unplugged the printer from the outlet and the computer but it does not help. Please help me
I had the same Problem and checked the solution:
This is a Printer Maintenance request.
Ink Overflow -
you sould change the waste ink pads under the printer mechanic.
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
Unfortunately, the Russian software does not work on a Mac, and it crashes at launch when installed in WZ98 under Virtual PC. However, I found this on another site, and it worked immediately:
The sequence to reset the waste ink counter is as follows:
WASTE INK ROM RESET ONLY 870, 1270
1. Turn the printer off using the power button on the panel of the printer.
2. Disconnect the interface cable at the back of the printer.
3. Hold down the "LOAD/EJECT" and "CLEANING" buttons simultaneously.
4. Turn the printer on. Release all buttons as soon as paper out light flashes.
5. Quickly press (within 3 seconds while PAPER OUT light is flashing) the "CLEANING" button for 10 seconds.
6. Release the button and the printer will initialize.
7. Once initialization is complete, turn the printer off.
8. Reconnect the interface cable.
9. Turn the printer on
Works great, no muss...no fuss!
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
SOURCE: Printer Error
Insert Printer Driver Disk And Uninstall The Printer Driver completely. Dont Remove It From Control Panel. You May Use Uninstaller Software. Here's The Link http://wugnet.com/shareware/spow.asp?ID=638. Install this and remove printer driver. Delete temp and prefetch files as well if you wish. Disconnect Ur printer from the computer and turn it off and then disconnect the power cable. Press n hold the POWER BUTTON on the printer for 30 seconds so that static is released. Disconnect all the cables from the back of the computer and then Press n hold the POWER BUTTON on the Computer for 30 seconds. Restart Your system and hook up the printer and visit the following website
Choose Ur OPERATING SYSTEM and then DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL the latest driver software and firmware.
Restart Your System.
Issue Would Be Resolved..
Plz Rate The Solution Accordingly....
Posted on May 22, 2009
SOURCE: Scanner error
Press the On button to turn off the Stylus Photo RX500. Unlock the transportation lock. Make sure that all packaging materials have been removed. Turn on your Stylus Photo RX500 again. If the error message still appears, call Epson so they can replace your printer.
Posted on May 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 26, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Apr 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Mar 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!