Question about Boston Acoustics BA790 Computer Speakers
System appears to be connected but the power light does not come on for the speakers. Wondering if all components are connected properly.
Ou can download a manual under product detail on this page.
Check power supply is plugged in correctly and switched on at the socket, then turn or push the button usually on the right speaker to turn it on,
good luck HPC
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Altec Lansing Acs340 13.0v 4a 52va Power...
1. Connect the black plug of the rear right speaker into the black plug on the subwoofer.
2. Connect the yellow plug on the rear left speaker into the yellow input on the subwoofer.
3. Connect the red plug of the front center speaker into the red input on the subwoofer.
4. Connect the white plug of the front left speaker into the white input on the subwoofer.
5. Connect the d-sub connector plug from the front right speaker into the d-plug connector on the subwoofer.
6. Connect the green, black and orange input to the matching plugs on your computer. If you have a four-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the front plug of the card and the black plug to the rear plug. Do not connect the orange input. If you are using a two-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the "Line Out" jack on the sound card. Do not connect the green and orange plug.
7. Plug the subwoofer power chord into the electrical power outlet.
8. Place your subwoofer on ground around your computer desk. Position the front center speaker on top of your computer monitor.
9. Place the left and right front speakers on the sides of the monitor. Position the left and right rear speakers behind you, making sure they are pointing toward the front left and right speakers.
10. needs to support 5.1 surround. Normally, more than three sockets for sound indicates that it does. Then you need to use the software that comes with the sound hardware to configure it for 5.1 - Default will be 2.1 or just 2.
Check the control panel out. This is a lot easier under Windows 7.- Here you can access what you need via the speaker icon on the system tray (right click)
There is NO problem with your OS or hardware, this is pretty standard...
hope this will help you solve your problem.
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Jun 03, 2011 | Altec Lansing ATP 3W Computer Speakers
First go to this site and download and install this codec pack. Also, make sure you have your speakers set as you default sound device.
JBL Creature 2 are a computer
speaker system designed and sold by JBL. The system is made up of two
satellite speakers and an omni-directional subwoofer. The speaker system
connects directly to a computer's available sound card output jack or a
laptop's stereo output jack. Occasionally, problems can occur with the
sound quality and connection with the speaker system. If there is no sound coming from the speakers, check the cable
connections. Ensure the satellite speakers are firmly connected to the
matching jacks on the back of the Creature's subwoofer. The
connections are color coded and, in addition, each speaker connector is
shaped differently to fit only into one jack. Ensure the output cable is
firmly connected to the subwoofer audio in jack and the computer's
audio-out jack. Ensure the power button on the back of the subwoofer is
pushed inward. If everything is connected properly, the green lights
on the underside of the satellite speakers will glow.If there is
still no sound, tap the right-hand side audio-increase button on the
right satellite speaker until sound is heard. Also ensure there is audio
playing from the computer. Double check the lower right-hand side of
the window's main screen and look for a speaker icon. If the icon has a
red slash over it, click the icon and uncheck the "mute" option.
Hope this helps
Dec 30, 2010 | JBL CREATURE II Computer Speakers
Dec 26, 2010 | Philips SPA2300 2 Speakers
Nov 08, 2010 | Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
Sep 06, 2010 | Altec Lansing VS2121 Computer Speakers
Aug 12, 2010 | Logitech G51 5.1 Multimedia Surround Sound...
Aug 06, 2010 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: