- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
User manual: http://vivitar.com/files_products/9/ViviCam%20T328%20User%20Manual.pdf
The ViviCam T328 is primarily a still camera with some video capabilities grafted on. It does not record sound when in video mode. You can add a soundtrack using video-editing software on a computer but you cannot record one on the camera.
Hi: You may have a ccd problem. Not sure if like Nikon and Canon if Vivitar will fix it for free. Here is a link...contact them as to your problem, and see if they will repair it, or what. Hope it works.
Playing Back images/Video Clips on TV
You can also playback your images on a TV screen. Before connecting to any device, make sure to
select NTSC/PAL system to match the video output system of the video equipment you are going to
connect to Vivicam 5340s, then turn all connected devices off.
1. Position Vivicam 5340s on the cradle.
2. Match the docking connectors and carefully insert Vivicam 5340s
until it fits in place.
3. Connect one end of the A/V cable to the A/V terminal of the
4. Connect the other end to the A/V input socket of the TV set.
5. Turn the TV and Vivicam 5340s on.
6. Playback the still images/video clips.
The method of operation is the same as playing back still
images and video clips on Vivicam 5340s.
I hope this helps:)
well when recording video it records sound, but this camera does not have a speaker, it cannot play sound back, when you transfer your videos to PC you will hear sound
You cud use the windows 98 mass storage device driver to make the webcam work, but the picture will be very dark, i suggest you look on ebay for the vivicam 5100 and ask one of the seller if they can sell u the CD, this is a very hard driver to find, ive had no luck either