- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem with my HP LCD. I'll turn on the monitor and it will run auto adjust and set everything to the max making the screen very bright. What I did was remove the button panel board and put it back. Everything works fine since then.
check your graphics card wait 20 minutes or more see what comes up i recently had that or if u try everything eg replacing everything and it still don t work try rebooting the computer with the recovery disc which means it will wipe out everything programs everything.
When you first switch on Does it show Benq?If not the inverter circuit has failed.If you are technically able you can try resoldering transistors on inverter board.If your display is black all of the time transistors could have failed as also related fuse etc.
And yes please check with BenQ Normally these have a 3 year warranty.
i had the same problem with my new widescreen monitor... turns out the best setting (at least, for my specific monitor) was 1440 by 900 pixels. at this setting the desktop still stretches itself to fill the entire screen, but everything else is completely unstretched. (to adjust the screen resolution, right click anywhere on the desktop, then go to properties, then settings.)
Hi, three possible things.
1) You have activated the magnifier. Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Accessibility, Magnifier - deactivate, should be a small window bottom left of the desktop. or
2) Your screen resolution somehow changed. Right click on any clear part of the desktop, go to properties, Settings Tab. Adjust screen resolution to desired setting then click Apply/OK. or
3)You are in Safemode. Restart and if same large icons etc, do # 2.
Hope that this be of some help to you. Pls post how things turn up. Regards