1) Log-in with your email and password 2) There will be a red sign that says you have tried to log-in with a deactivated account. They will use your email that you used to register to send an email about reactivation. Subject should be: “Facebook Reactivation Confirmation” 3) Click on the link when you receive that email and you will be good to go!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You just have to deactivate your account to get yourself out of Facbook. Follow the steps below.<br />
1. Logon to your Facebook account.<br />2. Click on Accounts.<br />3. Click on Account Settings.<br />4. Click on Security on the left side.<br />5. Under Active Sessions, click on "Deactivate your account"<br />
Just follow the procedures on how to get yourself out of Facebook. <br />
Thank you for visiting FixYa! We provide answers your concerns promptly. Please spare a few seconds to click on YES button and leave a short comment in return. Have a good one!
If you have deactivated your Facebook account, you can only view the message by logging back in again which will reactivate it.
You can then re-de-activate the account again after you have checked the messages you want to check.
Hello! Welcome to FixYa! If you want to really get off from Facebook simply deactivate your account. First
login your account,on extreme right side of your home page, Click
on "Account",drop down will open then click on "Account settings". New page
will open , On the left side there will be second option as "Security" When u will click on it you will have the page like the picture given below, there will be last option as "Deactivate account". Click on
it and choose the reason to deactivate your account and confirm it, Your account will be deactivate.
Note: By doing this you are not permanently deleting your account you are just deactivating it, You will be able to activate your account again in future and if you getting off from Facebook then its your own choice, FixYa team will not be responsible for it
I hope this solution helps you
Thank you for using FixYa!
since you already chose what account you want... you can now deactivate your other account..
open your other account then go to ACCOUNT.. then click ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
click on DEACTIVATE at the bottom of the page.
your Account will be deactivated. You can still activate it by logging in to it.
Hope i can help you through this..
If you want block your account just go to account setting option in facebook and atlast there will be a option deactivate account make it activate if u do that your account will be permanently deactivated..
If it's only deactivated, you can re-activate it, just logon using your email and password, you'll be asked that your account has been deactivated and if you want to activate it or not. But if in case, it's blocked, that's another issue, your only choice is to report the situation to the facebook, click here how to send the report.
Thanks for using FixYa.
1. Log in to your Facebook account, and click on "Account" in the top right corner.
2. Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click on the deactivation link.
3. Confirm your deactivation. Make sure to give a reason since it's required. Then hit "Deactivate
Deactivating your account isn't the same as deleting it since you can re-activate your Facebook account by logging in again. This means that your profile and other personal details are still lurking on Facebook's servers somewhere. You may need to contact Facebook directly to actually delete your account