I purchased the htc 6800 and I was trying to can anyone tell me how I can bluetooth songs and ringtones to other people phones. Because when I tried to bluetooth a song to a friend's phone. I would not like me bluetooth anything.
-Open your file explorer and find the item you want to send. -Push and hold on it to bring up the 'right click' menu. -Select Beam. -Give it a second to search and select the device from the list. Make sure your friend has his discovery mode turned on. -Go through all the passcode garbage if necessary
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
I was trying to transfer some ringtones from old phone to G1 and facing the same problem.
And now somewhere from net I found the solution to my problem.
Although it could not be done by bluetooth, but my problem is solved now.
You can also try it. It may help you out.
> Transfer ringtones/music/photos from your phone to Desktop
> Connect G1 to Desktop by USB cable
> On the top of G1 screen it will show the icon of USB (connected)
> Scroll down from the icon and select 'copy files from computer'
> Select 'Mount'
> On desktop a massage will appear, click 'open folder & show files'.
> Copy & Paste files from computer to G1. Now your files are in G1
> If you want to set any song as ringtone press & hold that song, a menu will appear and you can select 'set as ringtone'
1, Press Comm Manager button (Right side middle)
2. Press onscreen Settings...Bluetooth
3. Press onscreen "Add new device" I tend to do this even if I have previously added a device.
4. Searching begins, if device is found follow prompts to finish install.
you most likely need to sync it with your windows media player on your computer make a playlist and then sync to the device or storage card if you dont have windows on your main computer then u cant get songs online depending on your sp