Question about LG Prada KE850
Please can anyone tell me where I can download the full software for the LG Prada KE850. i need to install the USB Cable and also use bluetooth manager.
This took me sooo long to figure out; half the global LG sites don't work for downloads, and even then you're never sure which one you need!
1. google 'LG Mobile support tool', and download it.
2. go into 'settings -> connectivity -> USB connection' and select 'data service'.
3. connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable.
3. run the LG mobile support tool (it's a small exe file that doesn't need installing)
4. go into 'customer support -> application, manual and USB driver download'
5. enter the IMEI, select the model number (KE850A), and serial number in the fields given. These can all be found behind the battery
6. click 'read info'
7. It should list 3 things in the box below; the software, manual, and USb driver.
8. double-click on the one(s) you want to download!!
Spread this around; I think many people have had this problem and I spent hours try to obtain the software myself.
Posted on May 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2010 | LG Prada KE850
Dec 26, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
Oct 04, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
Aug 24, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
Jul 05, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
May 14, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
Apr 01, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
1,629 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!