Question about Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2003 for PC
When am trying to start windows XP the above problem is coming...please letme know how to fix this issue
Hi yar i m kishore
in u r system in c drive ntldr file deleted
boot from xp cd n copy the file by selecting repair option.
for more help
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Hmm seems like your computers got a virus away this is how to solve it:
1. Locate you Windows XP CD and place it in your CD-ROM drive.
2. Restart your computer, or turn it off and then back on.
How to fix NTDLR MISSING error.
3. When you computer restarts you should eventually see the words "Press Any Key to enter Setup". If you do not see these words and it goes to the screen that gives you the error message, you will have to change your boot priority in your bios settings.
Changing boot device priority:
A. When you see you’re the first screen, the boot screen, press delete a few times until your computer beeps. Pressing the delete key will bring your computer up into the bios settings. The key you need to press may differ from computer to computer. If the delete key doesn't work for you, contact your computer manufacturer and ask them what key you need to press to get into bios.
B. After you are in your bios settings you will need to navigate to your boot settings. Depending on which type and version of BIOS you have, this process may be different. Either way, there should be a section called Boot or Boot Priority. Navigate to that and make sure that your CD-ROM has top or first priority. After you have don't that, save and exit (press F10).
4. Once you see the "Press Any Key to Enter Setup" message, go ahead and press any key.
5. This will start the Windows Setup Process; it will take it several minutes to load.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 11, 2012 | Operating Systems
Mar 01, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Below are the full error messages that may be seen when the computer is booting.
NTLDR is Missing
Press any key to restart
Boot: Couldn't find NTLDR
Please insert another disk
NTLDR is missing
Press Ctrl Alt Del to Restart
Oct 27, 2010 | Dell Operating Systems
May 08, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Jan 13, 2010 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Sep 10, 2009 | Operating Systems
May 24, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Dec 30, 2007 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
Jan 11, 2012 | Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2003 for...
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: