Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
I have vindow vista and i want to upgread my all driver, how can i?
1. Click Start
2. Click Settings --> Control Panel (you may see control Panel before Settings)
3. Click System (double click)
4. Click Hardware
5. Click Device Manager
6. Find the Device you want to update by clicking the + signs
7. right click on the device and select Update Driver
If you have a disk for the device :-
8. Click No, not this time -> click next
9. Click Install from a list or specific location -> click next
10. Check the Search Removable Media --> click next
11. The driver should install if it is found --> click finish
If you do not have a disk :-
8. click yes this time only --> click next
9. Click Install the software automatically --> click next
10. Now be patient while the internet and micorsoft website are searched for the driver
11. If it is found it will be installed --> click finish
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire SA80 (ASA80UC4603) PC Desktop
Oct 04, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Dec 07, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Sep 25, 2008 | Micro Innovations IC100C Webcam
Aug 09, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Jul 02, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: