Question about HP Pavilion a705w PC Desktop
Please try to open the casing and then try reinserting the memory and also the video card.. sometimes that problem can be resolve using that solution.
please tell me if what ever happen.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | HP Pavilion Elite m9400t Desktop PC
Try to to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 19, 2011 | HP Pavilion s7700n (5584788) PC Desktop
Aug 31, 2010 | HP Pavilion 533w (P9859AR#ABA) PC Desktop
Aug 15, 2010 | HP Pavilion a620n (PC028A) PC Desktop
Apr 08, 2010 | HP Pavilion a6600f Desktop PC
Sep 03, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1730n (RK574AA) PC Desktop
May 07, 2009 | HP Pavilion a6650f Desktop PC
Feb 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion a620n (PC028A) PC Desktop
Dec 02, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 17, 2007 | HP Pavilion a340n (DQ099AABA) PC Desktop
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!