Question about Compaq Deskpro EN 6500+ Model 6400 CDS PC Desktop
I have 10 no. of drivers i.e sp 33890,sp37986,sp34200,sp38088.....so pls. tell me out of 10, which driver is for which purpose.if i have to install sound then which driver i should install first among 10 drivers?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Before Conexant Universal Audio Architecture (UAA)
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Feb 13, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dec 18, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Jan 16, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Dec 30, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jul 24, 2008 | Dell Inspiron™ E1505 PC Notebook
May 28, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
May 25, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: