Question about Samsung DVD-V3650 DVD Player/VCR
I'm having problems with my V-3650. The VCR side works just fine, but when I turn on the DVD side, a split screen appears on my TV, which I cannot get rid of. Any help would be appreciated!
This sounds like a progressive scan issue (unit in P.Scan Mode) here is a C&P from the manual
Set "Alt Video Out"
Highlight "Alt Video Out", then press the RIGHT button to select
one of the following options:
• S-Video - Select this if you are using the S-Video OUT jack on
the rear panel to connect to a TV.
• Component - Select this if you are using the COMPONENT
VIDEO OUT jacks on the rear panel to connect to a
Progressive(480p) or Interlaced (480i) TV.
• See your TV owner's manual to determine what type of TV you
- Interlace : Interlaced Scan mode will work.
- Progressive : Progressive Scan mode will work, and Video
and S-Video will not work.
• Press the Progressive button on the front panel if you have a
Progressive scan TV only. Otherwise, the picture will be
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
Thank You mcruz!!! bob
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Samsung DVD-V3500 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 23, 2009 | Memorex MVD2022 DVD Player
Feb 06, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES40V DVD-Video Recorder
Sep 06, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-ES40VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 27, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS71HP DVD Player
Feb 20, 2007 | Panasonic DMR-ES40VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 10, 2011 | Samsung DVD-V3650 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 07, 2010 | Samsung DVD-V3650 DVD Player/VCR
357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!