a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try going to settings, then choose sounds. Try adjusting your volume by sliding the volume bar left to right.
You can also go to general, choose accessibility, then scroll down to assistive touch. Turn on assistive touch. That will put a small icon on your iPhones touch screen. You can turn your volume on or off through this button, you can also adjust your volume up or down through this. Hope this helps!
Press the green "Phone" key on
the main screen of your iPhone. This key has a silhouette of a
traditional hand receiver and is located on the bottom part of the
Begin to use your speakerphone
by making a call or accepting a call from other participants. You can
make a call by going to your "Contacts" list or activating the keyboard
and dialing a number. Incoming phone calls can be accepted by pressing
the "Accept" key underneath the callerID.
Activate the "Speaker" function
on your iPhone when you are ready to use your speakerphone. This button
is located above the caller's information and allows you to switch on
and off with one tap of your finger.
Put participants on hold while
you use your iPhone speakerphone. There is a "Hold" key at the bottom of
the calling screen that lets you speak to people without bringing
callers into the conversation.
Access your contactinformation over the Internet
while you use your speakerphone. You can reach the main page of your
iPhone by pressing the "Home" button if you are on hold. The iPhone does
not allow you to play music or use other audio options while on hold
because you are still on the phone.
Adjust the volume level before
you begin a conference using your speakerphone. There are volume buttons
on the side of the iPhone that provide detailed control over speaker
Mute the speakerphone if you
must leave your office or take a break from a conversation. The "Mute"
key is available on the call screen and instantly cuts off your
microphone and the speaker.
Add new contacts to your iPhone
that you have called on your speakerphone. You can go back to your
"Recent Calls" list or the keyboard to find numbers to add to your
Find your selection (example "Normal")
Hit the "OK" button
Then there are three categories to choose from on this next screen (call, message, phone) use the left/right keys around the "OK" button to choose which one you want.
Use the up/down keys around the "OK" button to modify the selection
For example, use the right key to go to "Phone" and then the down key to make adjustments.
Keep hitting the down key until the writing in the yellow menu says "volume"
From there you can adjust the volume
If you want to adjust call volume, highlight "call" with the left/right keys
Use the down key to go in the yellow area and keep pressing the down key until you see "ringtone volume" then hit "OK" and it gives you an option to adjust ringtone volume
Hope this helps!
1 .You need to confirm if its the volume or the mic of your phone that has the problem.
2 .If its the mic,your callers would not hear you but you would be able to hear them.
3. You can Adjust the volume of your iPhone by depressing the volume button on the left edge of the phone, close to the top. This will cause a volume indicator to appear, superimposed over the other icons on your screen. This will increase the volume of your ringer. If you wish to adjust the volume of the phone speaker, use this button during a live phone call. You can also control the volume of your speaker when you are using your iPhone as a music player in the same manner.
4. If its the mic,remove the iPhone from the case, as your case may be blocking the device's microphone.
5. Plug the iPhone device cable into the iPhone and into the computer's USB port.
6.Launch iTunes. Click "iPhone" or the device's name in the sidebar in iTunes and click "Summary then Click "Check for Update" and "Download and Install" to update your iPhone's OS.
7. Remove the device cable after the update finishes and insert your headphone jack into the iPhone's headphones port,tap "Phone" on the home screen, tap "Contacts" and tap a contact to place a call.
8. Press the "+" button on the microphone to increase your microphone's volume.
9. If the problem persists take your iPhone to your local Apple Store for professional service.
BEST OF LUCK
While listening to music on iPhone, you find a bar down below the
screen with a pointer over there which works as a volume controller.
Similarly, while watching video content on iPhone, if you slightly
touch the screen, similar bar appears on the lower half of the screen.
Moving it to left or right decreases/increases the volume.
I use my iphone as my alarm. The alarm won't off but when I went to shut it off and touched the OK button it wouldn't do anything. It froze! The screen went black with the "Snooze & Ok" buttton is still showing. I tried turning it off but it won't shut off. The only buttons that's working is the volume and the silent button. I can still receive calls but can't hear them...
Is this for a specific ringtone or all ringtones on the phones?
Certain versions of the iPhone firmware have an issue where the volume keeps decreasing. Try this to fix -
1. Press the sleep button on top of the phone 2. Now press the home or sleep button so you see the "lock screen (the screen with the wallpaper that has the unlock slider) 3. Double click the home button and the ipod controls should come up on the screen. 4. The volume is probably set at the half way mark...set the volume to full. See this fixes your problem?
pls see this First !! B4 reset
Straight from Apple Iphone Manual
Camera is not functioning
Tap Camera, then point and shoot. Note:
If you take a picture with iPhone turned sideways, it is automatically
saved in landscape orientation. If you do not see Camera on the any of
the multiple Home screens, check to make sure that Restrictions are not
turned on by tapping Settings > General > Restrictions. If they are, set Allow Camera to ON or tap Disable Restrictions (in iPhone 2.1 software or later).
If that doesn't work, clean the camera lens with the cleaning cloth that came in the box with iPhone.