Question about Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
I have Windows Vista 32bit running with the driver from canon XP Driver - CanoScanCSUv571a.exe.
1. Download driver from Canon
2. Extract driver to CanoScanCSUv571a folder
3. Click Start orb and Control panel
4. Make sure classic view if checked
5. Double click Device Manager
6. Under imaging devices right click CanoScan N650U/N656U and select update driver software...
7. Select Browse my computer for driver software and click browse button to location of the CanoScanCSUv571a folder and click on Next button.
8. Ignore any warnings the driver works fine. Have been using it for a long time now
Posted on Dec 02, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon n650u
Here is the download site for the drivers:
Just choose your operating system, download, and install.
Be sure to disconnect the scanner BEFORE installing the driver.
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Jul 05, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Feb 11, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Jul 05, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Jun 04, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2008 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Jan 06, 2008 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
1,729 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!