- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
at the specs for your TV, it does not appear to have the jack for
will have to connect an audio receiver to
your TV and use the reciever's jack.
HDMI ports qty4
PC interfaceVGA (HD-15)
Input/Output connections3 x HDMI (19 pin HDMI Type A) - Rear, 1 x HDMI (19 pin HDMI Type A) - Side, 2 x Component video input (RCA phono x 3) - Rear, 1 x Composite video/audio input (RCA phono x 3) - Side, 2 x USB (4 pin USB Type A) - Side, 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45) - Rear, 2 x Audio line-in (RCA phono x 2) - Rear, 1 x VGA input (15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)) - Rear
Hola soy de Mexico y tambien tuve el mismo problema mucho tiempo hasta que encontre la solucion y aqui te dejo paso a paso como hacerlo ;)
PASO A PASO: 1. Asegurate de que no hay ningun disco en la bandeja.
2. Apaga el reproductor y vuelve a encenderlo (Esto es necesario para limpiar-arrancar el firmware)
3. Espera hasta que la pagina del menu principal aparece y el reproductor ya no haga nada.
4. Pulsa el boton de expulsion para abrir la bandeja.
5. Pulsa el boton de expulsion para cerrar la bandeja.
6. Espera a que el reproductor busque un disco y tan pronto como aparezca el mensaje "No hay disco" en la esquina superior izquierda pulsa el boton STOP e Introduce 76884 en el teclado numerico.(NO APARECE NADA CUANDO APRIETAS 'STOP', SOLO PRESIONA LOS NUMEROS ENSEGUIDA)
7. El codigo de region "4" debe aparecer en la esquina superior de la pantalla y en ese instante pulsa "9" para hacer la region free.
8. Apaga y enciende de nuevo el reproductor.
9. Disfruta de tus peliculas :D :D :D
NOTA: MI REPRODUCTOR CUANDO LO HICE REGION FREE DEJO DE LEER LOS BLU RAY REGION 'A', POR LO QUE PARA QUE LOS LEA LO QUE HAGO ES VOLVER EL REPRODUCTOR A REGION 4 SIGUIENDO LOS MISMOS PASOS SOLO QUE CUANDO EL APARECE EL NUMERO (AHORA 9) EN LA ESQUINA PRESIONO 4 Y LISTO, AS? QUE SOLO LO PONGO FREE (9) CUANDO VOY A VER LOS DVD'S QUE SON DE OTRA REGION. SUERTE..
The resistance of hte wire is not the major problem. While it will degrade the signal somewhat, the main problem will be outside interference. You would be better off trying to hide the camera closer to where the screen must reside and usinga ribbon cable only a few inches longer. You will need to find a service manual for that model to get the pinout of the cable.
Thats an oldie but still a goodie.. this camcorder was made by Hitachi for RCA and its doubtfull that theres any parts
available for it. You are probably gonna have to look around for someone with old camcorders laying around and swap out the veiwfinder . these units are also famous for the belts to go bad in them. if you take this unit to a servicer they probably have a flat rate as I've seen online under camcorder repairs unless you think you can do it your self?? Good Luck
PS If I get a good look at the veiwfinder and if theres a plug or is it hard wired I may have one as I got several camcorders around the place i use for opsolete parts.
For Models: CC6254, CC6364, CC6374, CC6384, CC6394
The Counter Memory function, which makes it easier to locate a specific tape segment, has been activated. To disable, press COUNTER R/M for less than one second until M disappears.
The tape may also stop because it has reached the beginning or end of the tape, depending of course on whether you are fast-forwarding or rewinding.
For Models: CC6254, CC6364, CC6374, CC6384, CC6394, CC9360, CC9370, CC9373
There may be a simple solution. Do the following:
* Turn your camcorder's power off, then disconnect the power source (battery or AC adapter).
* Remove the clock battery, if equipped with one.
* Wait a few minutes, then reinstall the clock battery. Reconnect or install the power source — battery or AC.
* Then try turning on the power again.
For Models: CC6254, CC6364, CC6374, CC6384, CC6394.
When using Quick Review to check the end of your last recording, some distortion at the beginning of the playback is normal.
When using the Retake mode to record a scene, the video may darken or become monochromic. Noise bars may also appear. This is normal.