Question about Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2000 Notebook
My laptop is very and very slowley, i could not get the programs I want,to open one program take`s me a long and at the end never get there.
I try to watch moves on youtube goes starting litle bit and stop, goes again and stop all ways like that.
I hope you help-me about that.
If you are using Windows XP or Vista here are a few steps that should help.
* perform "Disk Cleanup"
* empty temp folders(temp,%temp%,prefetch)
* delete internet History, Cache, Cookies
* empty "Start-up" folder
* clean up Desktop
* empty "Recycle" bin
* make sure your system has all the latest updates
* make sure your have at least 1gb ram
* defrag system (after all garbage had been removed)
* check your internet speed at http://www.speedtest.net as this will affect how fast you can stream video (it is possible that Youtube is playing faster than your system can download the content)
there are other things that can be done but, they should be performed by a service pro. such as...streamline Registry and turn off unnecessary processes.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2014 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Mar 05, 2013 | Compaq Presario CQ62-215DX Laptop
Jan 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2013 | HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook
Dec 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4707 Notebook
Aug 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire AS5517 16GHz AMD Athlon 64...
Sep 15, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A85-S107 Notebook
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!