I have toshiba laptop since last 2 year but from last week i have facing the problem of sound when i play any movie dvd the sound is breaking in the middle while playing but when i copy any movie to my laptop from dvd and play it then no problem of sound is there
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Does the laptop play CDs?
If so then when you start a DVD and before you play the movie, go into the audio setting and configure the speakers for laptop stereo speakers.
If you cannot hear music from the CD then check :-
1. The audio settings, volume not set to minimum and mute is not ticked (enabled)
2. Device manager - sound device is enabled and working, if not re-install the sound driver.
Optical drives are only made to last for 2 years, that's what I was told by HP when I had a HP laptop. It may have died. Trying looking for a replacement on Ebay, or try just Googling it. You can get good deals on the Internet if you shop around.