Question about Home Satellite Radios
I have a uniden bearcat bc560xlt scanner. I need to know where to find an owners manual. I already checked your website and found nothing. Could you please give me some other suggestions. Please email me at email@example.com or by phone at 412-296-1933. Thanks for your help with that.
BC 560XLT 16-Channel Direct Entry Programmable Scanner
1. Turn on your scanner by turning the volume clockwise.
2. The scanner might strart scanning. If so, press MANUAL to stop the
3. Enter the channel number that you want to program and press MANUAL.
4. Enter a frequency including the decimal point. The decimal point shows
up on the display as a -- (dash).
5. Press Enter to store the frequency.
6. To confirm the proper entry, press REVIEW. The programmed frequency
appears on the display one digit at a time.
7. To program more channels repeat steps 3-4.
Posted on Mar 15, 2013
Here is the web site from Uniden to download owners manuals from. Are you sure of the model number?
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
I can't find a manual for this oldie, but generic Bearcat programming may work:
1. Press the MANUAL key to select the channel that you wish to program.
2. Enter the desired frequency, including decimal point.
3. Press the ENTER or E key.
4. Repeat the process starting with number 1.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Home Satellite Radios
Mar 05, 2011 | Delphi SKYFi SA50000 XM Radio Receiver
May 05, 2010 | Delphi MyFi SA10113 XM Radio Receiver with...
Mar 25, 2009 | Delphi Roady SA10035 XM Radio Receiver
Dec 22, 2008 | Home Satellite Radios
Nov 21, 2008 | Home Satellite Radios
May 16, 2008 | Home Satellite Radios
3,190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: