Question about Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
What are the steps to get the tv to operate in digital mode. It is currently in analog. no one has been able to help me.
1. Press MENU to display menu screen, and press c/d to select "setup".
2. Press a/b to select " CH setup", and press enter.
3. Press a/b to select "air/cable", and then press enter.
4. Press c/d to select "cable", and then press enter.
5. Press a/b to select "Analog & Digital Search Start", and then press enter
6. Press menu to exit after search is finished.
This should fix the problem. You'll have to repeat this steps to update the TV everytime the cable company changes the channels to digital.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2015 | Luxor Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 27, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2014 | Televison & Video
470 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: