Question about Computers & Internet
Start by working out what it is you want the system to do.
You say 'hospital management'
- does it need to keep track of patients & staff (patients A, B, C & D are in Ward E looked after by Nurses F & G, whilst their doctor is Doctor H)
- does it need to allocate patients & staff (patient C requires an operation. Op. Rooms X, Y & Z are free. As are surgeons M, N & P. However each surgeon has different skills and each room is a different distance to current position of patient C in ward E. System works out most suitable room and surgeon.)
- does it need to send notices to patients' GPs informing them of current progress and status
- (in US) does it need to charge patient for healthcare recieved
Is the system going to replace an existing one? Is so, analyse it. If not, locate an existing system and analyse that instead.
- How does the system work
- What does it do well
- What doesn't it do well
- What should it do but doesn't at all
You can gain much information via Interviews and questionnaires
Once you know what the system will do, you can start to design it.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 25, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
May 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Sep 25, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!