HAVE AN DUAL XDVD8181 PLAYER (IN DASH DVD PLAYER), WHEN I INSERT A CD
OR DVD IT LOADS ABOUT HALF WAY THEN PUSHES IT BACK OUT. I TRIED
DISCONNECTIONING THE BATTERY IN ORDER TO RESET THE SYSTEM BUT THAT DID
NOT WORK. DO U HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, IT THIS SOMETHING I CAN FIX ON MY
OWN OR WIL I NEED TO BUY A NEW SYSTEM?
Pull head unit out mine did this turns out on install you have to remove two screws on top of the head unit these will stop cd or dvd form going into unit. But if you did this then prob a mech problem worth a look if you dont remember removing these screws
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. AUDIO CD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert Audio CD ** Press PLAY ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 on remote ** Press ENTER ** Take out Audio CD and Insert a DVD Credit: Myself via a DUAL Tech
2. DVD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert a DVD ** Let it play until you hear sound ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 ** Press ENTER Credit: Adam P.
The blue warning screen should immediately go away after pressing the last digit of "26604." Still press ENTER as a precaution.