Re: I can not hook up Honda odissy 2007 Homelink system...
Yes. But you need a remote transmitter that is programmed to open the Lift Master. Then you just follow the instructions in your home link and it should work.
Press the homelink outside 2 button at the same time and hold till fast blinking (all erased). Then press homelink button1 and hold while aiming the transmitter (2 inches away) and pressing appropriate button on the remote. Continue to hold both till fast flashing seed on the homelink. Release both. Then hold the next button on the homelink you want to program, aiming the remote again, and pressing and holding the appropriate button on the remote, until fast flashing, and then releasing again, ......
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Inside the car press the 2 outer buttons on the homelink until the led light by it goes out or flashes rapidly. This erases all old/factory codes. Hold the remote 1" from the button you want to program and press the button on the remote and the homelink button until it flashes rapidly. Then press the learn button on the motor head and then press the button on the homelink you pressed before 4 times and this should code in. Thanks BB
1. In the vehicle press and hold the two outside buttons until the indicator light begins to flash (after 20 seconds). Release both buttons. Note: Some vehicles may require the ignition switch to be turned to the second (or "accessory") position during the programming process.
2. Hold the end of your handheld transmitter between 1 and 3 inches away from the Homelink surface (located on your visor or overhead console) keeping the indicator light in view.
3. Using both hands, simultaneously push the handheld transmitter button and the desired HomeLink button. DO NOT release the buttons until step 4 has been completed.
4. Hold down both buttons until the indicator light on the HomeLink Wireless Control System flashes, first slowly then rapidly. When the indicator light flashes rapidly, both buttons may be released. (The rapidly flashing light indicates successful programming of the new frequency signal.)
To train your garage door opener.
1. Locate the smart/learn button on the garage door opener motor head unit.
2. Press and immediately release the smart/learn button.
Firmly press and release the programmed HomeLink button. Press and release the HomeLink button a second time to complete the training process. (Some garage door openers may require you to do this procedure a third time to complete the training.)
The only way to program Homelink without a garage door opener remote is if you have a keypad that allows access to your garage. I tried EVERYTHING and then realized I had the keypad which is wireless; I simply unscrewed the battery operated keypad from its location and held it 1"-3" from the Homelink buttons in my car. I then punched in my code and held the enter button on the keypad at the same time as the Homelink button I wished to program. It worked flawlessly. Good Luck!!!!
Press and hold the homelink button and wait till the red light flashes slowly,but don't release it. Now hold a working remote 3 inches away,press the remote button and hold it.When the red Homelink buttom fllashes quickly, release both buttons. Now go to the opener and push the learn button. Now go back to your car and press and hold the Homelink button. You will see the lights on your opener flash. Now your Homelink button should operate your garage door.