Question about Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph Sport Watch
I have giordano digital Chronograph watch but i am unable to set time and date in that..so pls help me out for this problme.
KEEP YOUR FINGER ON THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND BUTTON. WHEN IT STARTS BLINKING PRESS IT AGAIN.USE THE OTHER BUTTONS TO CHANGE TIME.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I recently got a Pulsar
Im a watch technician for how many years and when iv'e make adjustment to any new watch for me i dont need any manual. The thing iv'e done is keep pushing and pressing the adjustment button and observed what happen and the result i write it down, what im discover new to me for future setting purposes. When setting a Pulsar chronograph watch you just find the set button and press it for 15 seconds , then your watch display will flashing then go to mode button and choose what you are going to set. the Hour ; the Date ; the Alarm and whatever you going to set is there. The operation to set is desame whatever you going to set it's like a cycle. Only the set is need a long press. feel free for further assistance in keep sending more question in comments or doubts that arise your mind regarding this to me,.rate the solution as fixya if it heps you understand in solve your problem.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
The Minicci watch I have is also a cheap one and the day and date faces are painted on and not meant to be actually used. I was very pissed when I discovered this. Hope this helps somewhat.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
I assume that you do not have the instructions for this watch, so you need to obtain a set or visit your local dealer.
Enter "www.tudorwatch.com" into your search engine to go to their website.
At the welcome screen select "welcome" (this selects the language).
At the top of the screen select the option "dealers" and contact them and ask them for a set of instructions for your model. (I was unable to find any option to download instructions, so contacting the dealer seems to be the only alternative.)
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find link to all CASIO watch manuals. Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | Invicta Reserve Mens Arsenal Swiss Quartz...
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Sep 03, 2010 | Armitron Digital Sport #45/6967PNK Watch
Aug 12, 2010 | Sector 700 2653700025 Watch
Oct 19, 2009 | Nautica Blue Dail Yacht Chronograph Watch...
May 01, 2009 | Columbia All Sport Digital watch
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Aug 28, 2008 | Watches
Sep 24, 2007 | Cartier Santos W20056D6 Wrist Watch
Mar 31, 2015 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
955 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: