Question about Philips Magnavox 20MC4304 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
TV and Satellite Dish connection was fine until yesterday when my step-son was visiting and hooked up his Wii to our TV. I wasn't in the room so I'm not sure what happened. But now, the color is out and it only shows black and white from the Dish; any DVR and also from VCR tapes. Tried remote using the picture button to increase color; brightness, or tint or something but the increases don't seem to do anything at all. What could have happened? Tried turning set off and unplugging it from outlet for over 30 min. Tried again, still no change, color still off. Any suggestions? Or do I need a repair person to fix? The TV was purchased in Sept 2005.
Tengo un televisor magnavox combo pero so;o quiero sabersi se puedde dejar solo funcionando como tv ...y eliminar dvd . ya que no puedo hacerlo.
alguna ayuda se la agradeceria
Posted on Jul 23, 2012
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To find the right code first click here.
Next click on the "Remote Controls" section.
Select the type of remote you have (based on the receiver model) to view the remote control users manual.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
Hello!! Hopefully you have gotten this resolved already, but if not, here are some simple steps to run through!!!!!!
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights light up at the top of the remote
2. Punch in a 3 digit code (provided below)
3. Press the # (POUND) button
4. Try powering the tv on/off, and the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step 1 with a different code
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Sep 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 24, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 17, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Aug 29, 2017 | Philips Magnavox 20MC4304 20 in....
588 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: