When I took out the last toner and replaced with a new one, teh toner missing indicator does not go off. I tried a different toner cartridge, I checked paper jams, I powered on/off, I looked at all the pins and clips and nothing seems wrong.
What can be the problem?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
magenta toner cartridge EEPROM access error, cleaned the connection between the toner cartridge and the machine once cleaned if the issue persists remove the toner cartridge and put back in again if again the error persists replace the toner cartridge with a new one and last resort if the issue is still not fixed then replace the mechanical control board.
This error comes up when the printer detects that the toner of particular color is missing. This indicated that the indicated color toner is missing from the printer(eg-- C = Cyan, Y = Yellow, M = Magenta, K = Black).
C5150 may face a toner sensor error after installing used sets of toner cartridges and sometimes even after installing new toner cartridges as well. This error can be bypassed. This can be disabled by following these steps---
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the (+/-), menu buttons at same time. 2. Menu window will show OKI USER. 3. Scroll to Engine Dialog Mode is indicated Push Enter button. 4. Diagnostic Mode xx xx xx S Mode is indicated. 5. ( = 2 ) . Press (- or +) button until “ENGINE - PARAMETER SET =2” is displayed. 6. Push Enter button. 7. TONER SENSOR - ENABLE is displayed. 8. Push Enter button. 9. Press (- / +) TONER SENSOR = DISABLE is displayed. 10. Press ON LINE CANCEL buttons at same time. 11. (*) is displayed. 12. Restart the Printer.
side door of copier is open just close it properly .if error stills just check by pressing start key what is sub code if 00 developer unit is missing if 01toner catridge is missing .just check all connectors of developer unit and toner unit.code will bi removed
light is blinking, and the
printer stops printing.
The print cartridge is
empty or missing.
The printer cannot
detect the print
1. Reinsert or replace the print cartridge.
2. If the print-cartridge light is still blinking but the
Attention light is not on, turn the printer off and
then back on.
3. If the problem persists, repeat the above steps
with yellow print cartridges until the error is
4. If the problem persists, replace the printcartridge
E-label reader, which is located on the
pressure assembly of the print-cartridge
I think the two lights flashing together indicates waste toner box missing or full but as this printer doesn't have a waste bottle I assume it means the processing unit (ie the drum bit) needs replacing.