I have NEC NDK 9000 and when I came in this morning I pressed line #1 to type in #21# but am unable to get a line out - I have tried on all three extensions and unplugged the system - but still nothing
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First and foremost we need to know what system you have. Then we can proceed with how to program the button.
NEC Elite 48, 192, IPK 1
First pick the button you want to program. Lets say button 13 in this example. Next check to see if that button is programmed by pressing Feature and that key. If that key says Vacant then it is available for use.
Next you will need to hit "Feature and 4" on that station to find the port #. Port # is Tel 10 for example. That means port 10 is where your extension resides.
Now type in "Feature, #, 0 *, 8974". The phone should say Program Mode. Now look at the Line Keys. These are the keys right above the # pad. Count from left to right 4 keys. Hit Line Key 4 and then type 12 on the dial pad.
Now that we are in key programming we need to enter the port of your phone. Make sure the blinking cursor is on the far left. If not press * to move to the left. Now enter 10 (port 10 or Tel 10) on the dial pad. The cursor should be right near the L. If not then press # to move to that position on the right. Remember * will bring you back to the left and # to the right.
This is where you are to enter the key #. In our example it is key 13. Dial 13 on the dial pad. Next we are going to change the key to a headset key by pressing "Recall, Line key 3". It should say H Set on the right. Now that you have the proper key set you need to hit transfer to write the programming. Remember to try and find a key that is not programmed, this will ensure that you don't undo any programming that is already in place.
Any other system other than the NEC 48, 192 or IPK 1 will not work.
Wharfedale LCD3210HDAF this tv was working fine the night before ..
when i turned it on in the morning the screen came on then instantly
went blank .. although the sound is fine i am unable to get any on
screen including menu an volume information and of course can any one help ??
HI. This is a self cleaning latch error code. Follow the procedure below to address this issue further.
1. If door latched:
A. Disconnect power from unit. B. Check wires and connectors from control to door switch, then from door switch to control. If no damage to wires and all connectors okay, proceed to step C. C. Replace door switch. D. Re-apply power. E. Press and hold any key down for 1 minute to clear F5 failure code from memory. F2 will appear. Press CANCEL and observe for 1 minute to ensure operation is correct.
2. If door not latched:
A. Disconnect power from unit. B. Check wires and connectors from control to latch switch, then from latch switch to control. If no damage to wires and all connectors okay, proceed to step C. C. Repeat steps A and B for door switch.
3. Measure door switch (door open = switch open small low voltage terminals). Replace switch if defective. 4. Measure latch switch (unlatch = switch open, CAUTION - oven light contacts are closed). Replace switch if defective. 5. If corrections are made in any step, reconnect power to control. Press and hold any key for 1 minute to clear R failure code from memory. F2 will appear. Press CANCEL and observe for 1 minute to ensure operation is correct. 6. If failure remains, disconnect power and replace control.
To add your SIM contacts to your BlackBerry Address Book.
1. Press the 'Menu' key. 2. Highlight 'Contacts' and select (press the trackball). 3. Press the 'Menu' key. 4. Highlight 'SIM Phone Book' and select (press the trackball). 5. Press the 'Menu' key. 6. Highlight 'Copy All to Contacts' and select (press the trackball).
To add your Black Berry Address Book contacts to your SIM.
1. Press the 'Menu' key. 2. Highlight 'Contacts' and select (press the trackball). 3. Highlight the contact you wish to move and press the trackball. 4. Highlight the number and then press the trackball. 5. Press the 'Menu' key. 6. Highlight 'Copy to SIM Phone B...' and press the trackball. 7. Press the trackball and highlight save and press the trackball again.
Each PABX or telephone system needs its own driver as each system has its own output format for the SMDR port. Therefore the MonTel system must have a suitable driver (technically a receiver) for each type of PABX that it can support.
On an NEC Elite you must enter system programming to change the name of the extensions. Unless you have a PC connection to the system this is somewhat complicated. If you would like me to step you through the system programming, please contact me @ 850-326-0394.