Question about Computers & Internet
I tried and followed instructions to install cam.but i got only black screen.first no webcam found.then after trying to find solutions, i finally installed it but this time its all black.but if i will not use it in yahoo, its ok.no problem.help me please........
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera
being busy or being used by another program.
Really works great.
Double click on this site http://download.cnet.com/SplitCam/3000-2348_4-10500269.html
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Microsoft Life Cam Vx-700 Webcam
Jun 08, 2010 | Microsoft Life Cam Vx-700 Webcam
Jun 04, 2010 | Microsoft LIFECAM VX-7000 Webcam
Nov 28, 2009 | Microsoft Life Cam Vx-700 Webcam
Mar 02, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Feb 22, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Nov 26, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Webcam
Nov 14, 2007 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Webcam
292 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!