Question about GE 25932 Cordless Phone
Voice Time/Day Stamp
1. Make sure the answering system is ON.
2. Press flash/answerer/call waiting button on the handset to enter answerer remote mode.
3. Press key  to enter Time/Day set menu on handset.
4. To set Hour, key in -.
5. To set Minutes, key in -.
6. To set AM/PM, press the CALLER ID-VOLUME (5or6) button.
7. Press #PAUSE/ringer button to confirm the setting.
8. Press Caller ID-Volume to set Day
9. Press #Pause to Confirm
10. Phone will then Announce the Day & Time
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Also, if you look on the back of the base, there is the buttons to set the time and day for the answering machine. You simply press the button down and it will tell you the day. Then let up when you get the day it is. The same then for the time button.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
I cant set may answering machine need help
Posted on May 07, 2009
U use the handset--go to menu [the END button]--go to 'initual setup'-- set date and time...at least mine works that way
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2015 | Lands Phones
Nov 01, 2015 | Pantech Cell Phones
Mar 11, 2014 | Acer Iconia A1-810
Dec 06, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2010 | Omron Healthcare Omron Hem-712c 712 Blood...
Feb 02, 2010 | Sharp EL-1197PIII Calculator
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Aug 05, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Jan 03, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 04, 2008 | Sharp EL-1750PIII Calculator
Mar 03, 2014 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
765 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!