Question about RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with Dedicated DVD Menu Key
How do I program the sleep button on my Systemlink 8 A-V remote? I lost the manual.
Sorry it took so long to respond to your request for assistance. You can find the instructions and codes you need to program your television at the RCA customer support website [http://www.rcaaccessories.com/rcaaccessories/ ] Copy this web address and paste it into the address bar of your web browser. This will take you to the RCA main customer support page. Just go to the universal remote control section and find your model remote control. Use the model number to find the technical support information page. On this page will be a copy of the owners manual and the remote control codes to use with your products. I hope this information helps you with your problem of needing instructions and codes to use your remote with your products. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Feb 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Nov 15, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: