Question about Logitech EX100 967499-0403 Keyboard
The mouse connects ok, but I am unable to get the Keyboard to connect. In both cases using the same procedure.
Batteries are right up
I've experienced the exact same problem :
mouse working ok, but i was unable to get any response from the keyboard.
i tried to update the drivers, i tried reinstalling the drivers on a clean boot, nothing would do. but then i tried to use my computer with a classic usb keyboard, which caused xp to detect both keyboards on startup, without managing to install either of them.
so that's how i found out my problem, which i hope is also yours, was that the proper driver for usb keyboards is not signed. so somehow xp would refuse to use it. forcing a manual install of that unsigned driver on both keyboards made the both of them finally work.
so if you have not tried that yet, i suggest you to reinstall your keyboard driver
without letting windows select the driver automatically (forgive any clumsy translation, i'm running a french version) :
1. find your keyboard in the device list (configuration panel > system > hardware > device list)
2. right click on it, go to properties, and choose reinstall driver
3. the installation wizard is then launched, tell him you wish to specify the location of your driver
4. in the second step of the wizard, tell him not to search for the driver, you'll select it manually from the list
5. in the list that appears next, select Human Interface Devices (my driver was in the HID section)
6. among the drivers in that section (there were 2 in mine), one of them is not signed, select that one and install it.
that's how i got my keyboard to work, hope this may be helpful to you in any way
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
What conection are you using? for mouse and kyb.
Remember that when must use or both ps2 or just usb.
Are you usiny another keyboard, barcode,...?
Are you using the corect secuence to sincronice? (see under kyb)
Can you test in other computer or whith other EX110?
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | Logitech Cordless EX 100 Mouse
Aug 10, 2010 | Logitech Cordless EX 100 Mouse
May 22, 2010 | Logitech Cordless EX 100 Mouse
Jan 21, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200...
May 28, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGP-WKB1 Keyboard
Mar 03, 2009 | Keyboards & Mice
Jan 22, 2009 | Logitech Cordless EX 100 Mouse
Nov 02, 2008 | Logitech Cordless iTouch Keyboard/Cordless...
Aug 11, 2008 | Logitech Inc Cordless Desktop LX 300...
1,309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: