Question about Nintendo Wii Console
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 26, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 19, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 06, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up
I'll post another message as I keep being told Im exceeding my maximum text limit...
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 24, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 29, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 02, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 05, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!