- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Don't you have an automatic tuning system or ATS? By pressing a band switch for a while the ATS starts looking for stations and stores the ones that have a good enough signal. Even if a station broadcasts but the location of the radio is not adequate for a good signal to be received, the station won't register and it will appear to you that the tuner is skipping.
1. Select the Radio Station you want to save. 2. Press and hold the Memory button that you want that station on, 1, 2, 3, 4. The display will flash the station number, when it stops flashing, the channel is set.
1. Select the Radio Station you want to save.
2. Press and hold the Memory button that you want that station on, 1, 2, 3, 4.
The display will flash the station number, when it stops flashing, the channel is set.
Hallo, I had the same problem and found following solution: first search the station you want to preset. Than put the the little round button below on the right side called enter/time and on the same time the button of the number of the memory preset you change.This number will appear in the display an remain the preset. Sorry about my English - I hope you understand however.