Every time I download either a movie or a game I cannot play it on my PSP!! My PSP does not seem to have any folders for either movies or games. I can put my music on it but I cannot put movies or games. Do I need some kind of software to put on it before I can watch the movies or play the games? My PSP is the old model not the slim one. I have attached it to the pc and looked at the files on it and there does not seem to be any folders to put the movies or games.
Go to setting and look for the system settings option then go down to the format memory stick and that should create you all the files.then connect the psp to your computer and check that the folders are made
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For you to download and play games on your psp, please follow the steps listed herein;
1. Since you can download directly to your PSP memory stick, you'll have to download to your computer and further transfer to your PSP memory stick.
2. You'll have to modify the PSP from the official version to a custom version. You can find out how to do this by typing in this search "How to hack PSP to custom firmware"
You can now do the following to transfer and play games;
a good memory stick. I recommend that you get a Memory Stick Duo in at
least a 1 GB size, though a 2 GB is even better.
b. Find and
download the PSP games you want. If you don't know where to find the
games try a download service. A good one will let you have unlimited
downloads for a small one-time fee. You can see the link below for more
c. Unzip the game files and save them somewhere that
you can find them easily, like your desktop.
d. Plug your PSP USB
cable into your PSP and your computer.
e. For PSP games- go the
the root directory on your PSP then make a folder called ISO. (If you
downloaded PSOne games, go to the root directory on your PSP and find
the folder called PSP/GAME.)
f. Copy the PSP game files into the
ISO folder. (Copy PSOne game files into the PSP/GAME folder.)
Once this is done you can now play games on your PSP.
First of all format your Memory card in your PSP only so after format it will automatically create folders MP_Root and PSP. and in PSP folder itself there will be a subfolder named Game,Music,Video. in this music folder you can copy your Audio MP3 file by connecting your PSP to computer through USB Data Cable, and for playing downloaded games through memory card let me know your PSP software version is it compatiable or not?
1) Plug The USB Cable To Both The PC And PsP.
2) In The 1st Menu On Your PsP, Enable The USB Connection.
3) Go To My Computer, And You Will See A Folder Under Removable Storage, (For The PsP) Open That, Open The Folder PSP, and create a folder called "MUSIC"
4) Copy Your Music To That Folder.
It Goes the same for a card reader aswell, because your PSP acts as a memory card reader.
and you can also put movies in the video file but the video format must be mp4