- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Go to "Settings" on your PS3.
2) Scroll down and select "Accessory Settings." 3) Select "Manage Bluetooth Devices." 4) Select "Yes" when the message "The Bluetooth device has not been registered. Do you want to register?" is displayed. 5) Turn on your Bluetooth headset when asked by the message "To register (pair), you will need to prepare the Bluetooth device. For information on preparing the device, check the instructions supplied with the Bluetooth device." While each Bluetooth headset is different, for most this means to hold down the power button until the blue light on the device remains solidly lit.
6) Select "Start Scanning" once your Bluetooth headset is in "pair" mode. Wait for the PS3 to scan for your Bluetooth headset. If the scan was successful, your Bluetooth headset will be listed on-screen. Select your headset from the list
7) Refer to the Bluetooth headset's instruction manual to find the pass key for your device (Usually the pass key is something simple like "0000" or "1234". Press "X" to bring up the on-screen keyboard and enter the pass key. Select "Enter" then "OK." "Register Completed" will display to confirm a successful connection.
NOTE: If the headset does not display after a scan, it may not be compatible with the PS3, or it is not properly set to "pair" mode. Refer to your Bluetooth headset instruction manual for directions to properly set your device to "pair mode." If you want to check the User Manual for your Bluetooth, simply click on the following link:http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/BHM1100NBACSTAClick on the Icon below "File"Thank you.
what are you trying to connect by bluetooth? The ps3 bluetooth will only work with ps3 controller, remote control, keyboard etc... will not connect to other things like mobile phones. If what you are trying to connect is a ps3 device, make sure its turned on when doing the scan. Hope this helps
pairing motorola h17 with Ps3. Go to settings then to manage bluetooth scan find bluetooth (enter passcode 0000) hit triangle connect.(only first part keep reading) Now go to audio devices section under settings and change imputs to the motorola h17. If you don't go to audio devices the bluetooth wont stay connected. It will connect for like a second and stop.This drove me crazy for a day until I discover the fix. now go back to manage bluetooth and connect bluetooth and it should stay connected > you will see blue circle.
If you are trying to hook up a bluetooth headset or remote, or keyboard, go to accessories and then go to register bluetooth device. Choose what you are trying to hook up, remote, headset, or keyboard. Then turn on the device as it should say in the instructions for hooking it up. Then the PS3 should say that it is scanning for bluetooth devices. The Bluetooth device should show up and then you select it and push X, and you should be good. I just hooked up a bluetooth headset and it works fine.
ive had the exact same problem
make sure that the blue tooth is in "pairing mode" when the system is scanning.
reference to the bluetooth manual to put the device in pairing mode.
I hope i have helped and I hope it works
Turn on the bluetooth device. Open settings and select Accessory Settings. Then select Manage bluetooth devices. Then select register new device and start scan, it will scan for any bluetooth device in range.
You need to "pair" the headset to the PS3. Follow the instructions for your headset (usually holding down the power button until you get a SOLID blue light) then go to Settings>Accesory Settings>Register BlueTooth Device>Scan. When you're done, you need to set your input device to your Headset model #, which should now appear.
You have to do 2 things in order to use a bluetooth headset on your ps3. First you have to pair it with the ps3. To do this you go to your setting and register the bluetooth device. Make sure your bluetooth device is in pairing mode when you do this. On most headsets you can simply hold down the button until the light comes on a solid color. once it is in pairing mode you will have to scan for new devices. Once this is done you should see the headset on the list. Choose it and enter your pairing code. If you have not set one it will most likely be 0000. Once it is it paired you will have to change your audio output and input. Go to audio device settings and change the input and output device to your headset name. Enjoy!