- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The heater isnt getting hot and the heater element is showing as faulty, hence the 6E fault code on the control panel.
There will be no short term cure for this problem either, the cabinet will need to be partially dismantled so you can gain access to the heating element and test it with a multimeter for continuity (Full electrical circuit)
You will most likely have to replace a faulty heater element in this instance. The 6E shows up for this reason. The controller has sent power to the element, but it hasnt heated at all according to the thermostat which measures the temperature (Seperate fault code for thermostat problems)
Wet Cell Phone Immediately remove the phone from the water, turn off the cell phone, remove the battery and SIM card. To dry out the cell phone put it in a large plastic bag with silica gel drying crystals then put it in a warm sunny place for several days or in front of a warm fan heater for several hours. Reassemble the phone and hope it will work properly again, but if does not work then it is faulty and you need a new cell phone.
Take the battery out and leave the phone and battery near a radiator or heater (not too near though). Leave them there for about 24 hours and then try putting the battery back and rebooting the phone. This usually works for this kind of problem. If this fails then I am afraid a trip to the repair shop may be in order.
There could be malfunction in your phone. If you've dropped it, got water in it, left it somewhere cold, or hot (outside in car during winter, near a heater or right beside it. It destroys the motherboard. What you should do is take it to your cellular provider to take apart to confirm.
Hope this helps. Best of luck!
this oes look serious and there is really a very small chance that the phone would be able to work after veing in the water and recovering after such a long time
This might just not help but seeing the condiion
you might also try to wipe off any water in the battery panel
use a ear bud to do so you might see a few drops of water .
clean them up
Maybe the phone would start working
also keeping the phone in front of the heater is not a good idea if the heater is giving out a lot of heat
electronics dont respond well to heat
try putting the phone below a Lamp or something they give decent heat
hopefully your phone would be up and running in the next few days.