Question about Imperial IR-6-RG24 Elite Gas Kitchen Range
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2014 | Washing Machines
Jan 17, 2013 | Skytech 3301 Thermostatic Gas Fireplace &...
Aug 04, 2011 | KitchenAid KEHU309 Stainless Steel Dual...
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
Jul 13, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Jun 22, 2009 | Brown Stove Works 23 in. TL03-3 Gas...
Oct 28, 2008 | GE JBP69 Electric Kitchen Range
Mar 20, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Feb 08, 2008 | Tappan TGF320 Gas Kitchen Range
Dec 05, 2007 | Ovens
May 28, 2017 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: