Question about Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
The circuit braker cuts the power and in the LED window appears E1.
If I restart it, the cycle repeats.
The error code e1 is clean filter reminder clear it this way only...
1. Power down the air conditioner using the "power" button on the front
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the air
conditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine
goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on
briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence,
and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
6. Congratulations! You should now be able to operate the air
conditioner normally for another 720 hours, but only if you followed
the instructions above EXACTLY.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2013 | Sharp Air Conditioners
Jun 05, 2008 | Haier hwr10xc6 Air Conditioner
Aug 09, 2011 | Haier HWR08XC7 Air Conditioner
Jan 19, 2011 | Fedders A6X05F2D Air Conditioner
Nov 09, 2010 | Air Conditioners
Jan 12, 2010 | Air Conditioners
Aug 23, 2009 | Sharp AF-S85FX Wall/Window Air Conditioner
Jul 30, 2008 | Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
Aug 03, 2007 | Sharp AF-S85FX Wall/Window Air Conditioner
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!