Question about Lenovo 3000V200 Laptop
Cd write is some times not working properly
One reason may be that your writer may be old and the lense must have died.
another is that the lense require cleaning.
the last one is if you have sony writer then you need to upgrade the drivers and firmware for your writer which you will get here. if it is other make, search on google for its firmware.
If all the above things dont work, replace it.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Shut down any programs that are running on your computer at
2. Make sure you have the following items at the computer that is now
directly connected to the cable or DSL modem. DO NOT CONNECT THE
ROUTER AT THIS TIME.
• The Easy Install Wizard CD-ROM
• The Router
• The Router power supply
• Category 5 networking cable
• This Quick Installation Guide
3. Turn off any firewall or Internet connection sharing software on
4. Insert the Easy Install Wizard software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
The Easy Install Wizard screen will automatically appear on your
screen within 15 seconds. If it does not, select your CD-ROM drive
from "My Computer" and double-click on the file named "Setup" on
5. Turn on your cable or DSL modem by reconnecting the power supply to The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
6. Before plugging the power cord into the Router, plug the cord into the
wall, then plug the cord into the Router's power jack.
7. Verify that your modem is connected to the Router by checking the
lights on the front of the Router. The green light labeled "WAN" should
be ON if your modem is connected correctly to the Router. If it is not,
recheck your connections.
8. Verify that your computer is connected properly to the Router by
checking the lights labeled "LAN 1,2,3,4". The light which corresponds
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should be
ON if your computer is connected properly.
The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
Mar 12, 2011 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Feb 26, 2011 | LG Electronics 16X DVD-ROM IDE ATAPI DVD...
Oct 09, 2010 | Trendnet Wireless Home Router TEW651BR
Oct 04, 2009 | Mitsumi (CR-4804TE) CD-RW Burner
Aug 09, 2009 | Praktica SlimPix Digital Camera
May 07, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Dec 26, 2008 | Sony ACID Music Studio 6 Full Version for...
Nov 06, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 01, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: