If you do not remember your google account information and cannot get it through the google site on a PC the only way to gain access to the phone is to perform a master reset to the device. You will lose any unsaved data so it is extremely important to write down your google account information.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
phones lock after around 5 false pin code entries
you probably need a PUK code from the service provider
use another phone , provide ownership of the account and they will give that code to you
ask them at the same time as to how to can enter a new pin code as you have forgotten the old one
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000 Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile. send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code. IF Problem not Solved So Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator Enter The Puk code and Yes Enter The pin code and Yes So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
No, you can't bypass that screen. The only way is get new HTC Touch Diamond unlock code and remember don't try to put wrong code again and again it will cause your phone in hard locked state. Go find new HTC unlock code then put that code in your phones. I hope my answer can help you, thank you.
Try this: I refused to do that hard reset trash and erase all of my information.
This method is also just in case you don't have anyone to call you or
you're too impatient to wait:
This is inspired by the many posts that tell you to frequently press home while someone's calling.
1. I hit the emergency call button then repeatedly hit home (pic of the
house) while opening and closing the phone and went to the home page.
It worked repeatedly.
2. Then I went in and took off the pattern request in settings.
3. In settings, make sure Google sync is checked.
4. I changed my password on the computer in Google (with same account).
5. Wait some time 5-10 minutes or less (make sure you have internet service where you're located on your phone).
6. Then it will tell you to enter your password. Enter your new password.
7. Close your phone or hit the red power key.
8. The same locked screen will prompt you for your username and password again. Enter the new password and it will log you in.
9. It will tell you to put in your old pattern or put in a new pattern (I forgot? sorry).
10. Then, you can go into settings and security once you unlock and
remove the pattern. You have to enter the old pattern to remove the
Try this too:
******This will work and you wont lose any data!!******Get someone to call you.After answering, flip the screen open and shut repeatedly,
tapping the "home" button every few flips. Eventually you'll drop
through to your home screen. This may take a few tries. Go into your security settings and disable the unlock pattern. You can now bypass the lockout just by opening the keyboard.Change the password on your account, which may be your Google Apps account if you have one.In a few moments, your phone will fail to sync with email and prompt you for a password. Enter the new password.You can now log in with the new password. Lock your screen,
press menu to try unlocking it, and enter your new information. This
should unlock your phone.
Your IMEI numbers are needed to unlock your HTC G1 mobile phone. Reveal the codes by pressing *#06# on your phone keypad. Then after getting the information, please go to an HTC UNLOCK CODE website for you to be provided with the correct codes. You also may need to know the country and network the phone was purchased from. thanjs
1. Turn the G1 off. If it’s frozen on, take the battery out and put it back in the unit. 2. Hold the Home and Power keys down at same time for about 25 seconds. You will see a yellow triangle screen with exclamation point in the middle. Now to wipe the device clean: 3. Press Alt+L. 4. Press Alt+W for a factory reset. 5. Press the Home and Back keys again for about 25 seconds. The device should then reset again and the hard reset is complete.
You should be able to reset this by turning on the phone without the SIM card inside, then entering *2767*2878# and waiting for the phone to reset. Once it starts up, the code should be gone from the phone and you should be able to get into it again.