- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You could download a free MP3 tone for your MyPhoneS21 for free by:
1. Go to www.zedge.net. You could also visit other sites offering free MP3s.
2. Search for the mp3 tone you want to download.
3. Download it via "PC Download".
4. Create an e-mail message.
5. Attach the MP3 tone to your e-mail message.
6. You could send the e-mail message to yourself or to one of your e-mail accounts.
7. Open your e-mail message using WAP from your MyPhone S21.
8. Download the attached MP3.
9. Save it to your phone.
10. Set it as your ringing tone.
Enjoy! Hope this helps!
First, this is very dangerous. You could Brick your phone. 'Brick' means that it can never work again. I'd suggest that you have someone who has done this before perform the install. This is not a program that you can just click on and download to your phone. This is a complicated step-by-step process.
Below is the link for the Windows Mobile 6.5 Software for your HTC P3400. You'll have to sign up at the website to become a member, then you can download the update by clicking on "free-software-download-htc-p3400i-windows-mobile-6-5.rar"
Jayshree, just do 1 thing. after installing the themes files be sure to keep the respective files in your My Device/Windows folder, were the existing themes files kept. Now tap on start\setting\today u will get the theme list. njoy!