Question about HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
1. In Windows, double-click the VeriSoft Access Manager icon in the notification area of the taskbar.
2. On the “My Identity” page, click Log On, located in the upper-left corner of the page.
The VeriSoft Access Manager Logon Wizard opens.
3. On the “Introduce Yourself” page, enter the user's Windows password, if one has been established,
and then click Next.
4. On the “Services and Applications” page, click I want to, and then click Register Fingerprints.
NOTE: By default, VeriSoft Access Manager requires registration of at least 2 different
5. When the VeriSoft Access Manager Registration Wizard opens, click Next, and then slowly swipe
your finger across the sensor.
NOTE: The right index finger is the default finger for enrolling the first fingerprint. You can
change the default by clicking the finger you want to register first, on either the left hand or
the right hand. When you click a finger, it will be outlined to show it has been selected.
6. Continue swiping the same finger over the fingerprint sensor until the finger on the screen turns
NOTE: The progress indicator advances after each finger swipe. Multiple swipes are
necessary to register a fingerprint.
NOTE: If you need to start over during the fingerprint registration process, right-click the
highlighted finger on the screen and then click Start Over.
7. Click a different finger on the screen to register, and then repeat steps 5 and 6.
NOTE: If you click Finish before registering at least 2 fingers, an error message is
displayed. Click OK to continue.
8. After you have registered at least 2 fingers, click Finish.
9. To set up the fingerprint reader for a different Windows user, log on to Windows as that user and
then repeat steps 1 through 8.
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Pavilion dv7-4285dx...
on Jan 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2017 | Sony VAIO SR Series Notebook PC...
Nov 03, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Aug 29, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro A200-EZ2204X...
May 13, 2009 | Sony VAIO PCG-Z1WAMP1 Notebook
May 12, 2009 | Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
May 29, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
402 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!