Question about Cisco Systems CiscoWorks User Guide Software (CWW-DOC)
I have Ciscoworks LMS 3.0.1 and Campus Manager 5.0.4 installed.
Around 2250 host has been discovered by the User Tracking Acquisition
Some weeks ago i have installed many updates, and now the user tracking acquisition still discover the hosts but only by mac-addresses.
No ip addresses and no hostnames arer listed sothat the only way to find a host is to know its mac address.
Could you please help me.
Thanks in advance
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do the nslookup for the three websites and write an access list to permit the traffic only to the said website ip addresses
1. go to dos prompt
2. type "nslookup"
3. type "www.rediff.com
Note : You will get the ip address of the websites
4. Create an object group for these websites
5. Add ip addresses of the websites
6. create an access-control list element to permit the traffic from your circle office to this object group for port tcp 80 and 443
You are done
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2013 | Zyxel Wap3205 Wireless N Access Point -...
HP says to use the Vista drivers. You have to install it a a local printer follow these steps....
1. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your network. Verify that you can access the printer's internal web page by browsing to its IP address before continuing. Print a network config page or make note of the IP address and Name. (should be a static IP)
2. Click >> Start >> Control panel >> Devices and Printers.
3. Click the Add a printer
4. Select Local printer
5. Select Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port and click Next button.
6. Under Device type, select TCP/IP Device. Under Hostname or IP address, enter the printer's host name (found on the printer's network configuration report the generated above). Click Next.
If you get a message about Additional Port Information Required, then the printer was not found using the host name. You can go back and retry or using the printer's IP address instead of the host name.
7. Select HP or Hewlett-Packard from the list of manufacturers and select and select your printer model. Click Next.
If your printer model was not listed, then select Have Disk, browse the HP CD that came with your printer and select the first file that starts with hp and ends with inf.or use currently installed driver if you have teh correct on installed. Click Open then OK. Select your printer model. Click Next.
8. It will ask for the Printer name -- enter a new name or use the existing one. This will be the name of the printer that you select from other applications.
9. You may be asked to share the printer. Make a choice and click Next.
10. The Print Test Page box appears. Go ahead and print it.
11. Click Finish.
Dec 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | NComputing L230 Network Terminal
Mar 09, 2009 | Cisco PIX 515E Firewall
Jun 22, 2008 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Feb 19, 2006 | Zyxel Prestige 310 (AM406100) Router
690 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: