Hey there, I saw that you helped someone out to reset the Lock Code of an E61. I got the same problem, I've forgotten my Lock code and now can't get in. I've tried hard resetting while turning on and that did no good either. My IMEI no is 356213000156447. Thanks
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Oct 16, 2013 - Step by step instructions to reset blocked Nokia security code. ... Howdo i retrieve the security codes on nokia n9 in regard to track and protect system. i cant remember the .... Hi, I hv a classic nokia 1800 Type RM-653.
1. 5 digits, Used to prevent unauthorized access to certain functions on the phone
2. Where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Default: The default lock code for Nokia Series 60 devices is 12345.
4. Forgotten - If you've changed this code and forgotten it - you will need to visit a Nokia authorized service center, who will be able to reset the lock code for you.
1. 4 digits, an optional 4 digit code to protect your SIM
2. where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Forgotten -If you keep trying, you'll eventually get locked out and need to contact your network operator for a PUK code
1. 8 digits, You'll be asked for this 8 digit code if you've entered the wrong SIM code more than the allowed number of times. You'll need to contact your network operator to get this lock lifted.
Phone Security Code: This locks the handset, as opposed to the sim card. You can also set some handsets to only accept a “new” sim if the phone security code is entered. Master Reset Code
Sometimes known as the Master Code, this allows you to unlock a handset if you have entered the Security Code wrongly too many times.
For mathyn IMEI 010972008260174 Mastercode 5255056051 For mc hot IMEI 359838011209921 Mastercode 1600246040 For Guest IMEI Type *#06# to get it. Mastercode ?????????? For emanuelgaby IMEI 354528013559796 Mastercode 7367245612
This is the code needed to reset the Security code, nothing else, and it’s for your phone only. You type in the security codes (any) until the phone request the Master code; when it does, leave your phone still, don’t use it for 15 minutes, then type in the Master code.